lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

Joke: Jealous woman



   Once upon a time a man peacefully sat down reading his newspaper. Suddenly, his furious woman appears and brakes a frying pan against his head.

      ¡¡¡CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

   -"For God's sake! Damn it to hell! What happens?"
   - "It's for the small paper that I found into the pocket of your trousers with the name of "Maryló" and her number!"
   - "My dear... Do you remember the day in which I went to the horse race?"
   - " Well... I do"

   - "I bet for Maryló and the number is what I paid for the bet. So, you don't have to worry about it."
   Then, his wife left satisfied and apologizing...
   Some days later, the husband was  again sat down, when...

   ¡¡¡CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

   His wife crashed against his head, this time, an express pot. Her husband more frigthened than silly for the hit, asks her:
   - "Shit! What happened now?"
   - "¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Your horse called!!!!!
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!