When I was going over the Way of Santiago, one pilgrim gave me these commandments. For me, it was the best travel in my life. I learned that only a few things are necessary to live and... since then, I try to live without too "luggage".
1. You will follow the yellow arrows over all things.
2. You won´t run kilometres in vain.
3. You won´t rest not even in holidays.
4. You will call your father and your mather.
5. You won´t stop.
6. You won´t complain.
7. You won´t say false distances when you talk.
8. You won´t have thoughts or wishes to go back to your house.
9. You won´t covet the foreign blisters.
These commandments are contained in 2:
1. You will walk over all things and
2. You will take care of the backpack of the neighbour as yours yourself.