martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

JOKE: The Wall of the Lamentations

   


A reporter of CNN heard something about an old Jewish man who had gone to pray to The Wall of the Lamentations for many years on a daily basis. That's why the journalist went there to check it.
   She observed him meanwhile he was praying.
   After 45 minutes, when the old man was going to leave, she approached and interviewed him.
   "Excuse me sir, I'm Rebecca Smith, a reporter of CNN. Would you mind telling me his name, please?"
   "Morris Fishbein", he said.
   "How many times have you been coming here, sir?"
   "At about 60 years."
   "60 years! Its amazing! And why or what  do you pray for?"
   "I pray for peace among Christians, Jewishes and Muslims, that all the wars finish and that chidren grow up as responsible people loving their neighbours."
   "And how do you feel after these 60 years?"
   "I feel as I had been talking to a wall."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!