martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

PERSONAL EXPERIENCES: If we have conviction in ourselves, will be able to achieve the stars.


This cup was the first which my son won ( on March 17th ) in an athletisc race in San José of La Rinconada (a village of Seville).
I don´t put this entry only because I´m proud of him, but to commentate the importance of believing in ourselves.
I say to my son a lot of times that, to achieve a goal in the life, firstly we have to prepare ourselves (in this case, physically; in other ones, the preparation will have to be psychological or mental depending on what we   wanted to get. Secondly, the most important will be our force mental: believing  that we can do it and acting according to our belief. If we have conviction in ourselves, will be able to achieve the stars.

And... this was the result:

And... this is my son with his trophy.
Congratulations!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!