viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

JOKE: A teaspoon, a cup or a bin?



   For a visit to a Pshychiatric School, I asked head teacher what criterion was used to define if a patient should or not should be hospitalized.
   -"Well" - the head teacher said- "we do the next proof: we fill a bath, then we offer a teaspoon, a cup and a bin to the patient and we ask that he or she empties the bath. According how he or she empties the bath, we know if we have to hospitalize or not and which treatment to star.
   - "Ah, I understand"- I said - "a normal person would use the bin because is bigger than the teaspoon and the cup".
   - "No" - the head teacher said - "a normal person would take out the plug".
   - "What do you prefer: a bedroom with or without a garden view?"

    I´m sure that you think in the bin...
   My mother!!! What type of friends with I have spent all these years... ha, ha, ha!!!
   My bedroom has a garden view... and the one yours?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!