viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

JOKE: Celestial productivity



   Once upon a time in a village, 2 men are called both Joaquín González.
   One of the men was a priest and the other one was a taxi driver.
   The fate wanted the 2 men died the same day.
   They arrive at the sky where God wait them.
   - What´s your name?- God asks the first man.
   - Joaquín González.
   - The priest?
   - No, no, the taxi driver.
   God consults his booklet and says:
   - Good, you have won the Paradise.
   This tunic with threads of gold and this stick of platinum with incrustations of rubies belong you. You can come in.
   - Thank you, thank you - the taxi driver says.
   Then, 2 or 3 people come in. Now, the other Joaquín González is the next.
   - What´s your name, please?
   - Joaquín González.
   - The priest?
   - Yes.
   - Very well, my son. You have won the Paradise. This nightgown of linen and this stick of oak with incrustations of granite belong you.
   The priest says:
   - Excuse me. This one must be an error. I´m the priest!
   - Yes, my son, you have won the Paradise. The nightgown of linen and this stick of oak with incrustations of granite belong you.
   - No, it can´t be!  I know the other Joaquín González, he was a taxi driver, he lived in my village, he was a disaster like a taxi driver, went up on the pavements, his taxi crashed all days. One time his taxi crashed against a house, he drove very bad, he threw the lamposts... And... I spent 75 years of my life preaching all Sundays in the church. How can it be? It must be a mistake!
   - No, my son, it isn´t any mistake - God says. Here, in the sky, we become accustomed to do evaluations as you do in the earthly life.
   - How? I don´t understand.
   - Yes... now we work by objectives and results. Look, I´m going to explain your case and you will understand it immediately. During the last 25 years, every time that you preached, people slept, but... every time he drove, people praid.
   And...   THE OBJECTIVES ARE THE OBJECTIVES!
   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!