viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

The full to the brim of the meanness


One family was gathered in front of the father´s coffin recently deceased.

The minor son says:
- Now, we have to do the last father´s desire: being buried with a million of pesetas into his coffin.

The middle one adds:
-Yes, well... but, really we only will put 750.000 pesetas, because we have to discount the IRPF:25% 

The eldest son annotates:
- We also will have to deduct the IVA:16%
The widow mediates in the conversation with determination:
- It´s enough!
Your father doesn´t deserve these bargainings. We will bury him with the credit card... and that he spends the money that wants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
One old man is dying on his bed and calls his son. Then, he takes out a gold watch and says to him:
- This watch was bought by your great-great-grandfather. Do you like it?
- Well, my father. It isn´t the moment, but... I like it. Buy it to me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Another man is dying on his bed and whispers:
- Montse, Montserrat... where are you, my dear wife?
- I´m here, my dear husband... next to you.
- And my son Josep... where is he?
- I´m here, my dear father... next to you.
- And my daughter Mercè... where is she?
- I´m here, my dear father... next to you.
- And my son Jaume... where is he?
- I´m here, my dear father... next to you.
-And... then...
- Damn it! Then... Why does the kitchen light is turned on?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A poor employee approaches to the boss´s office and says to him:
- Apologize me, sir manager, but... six months ago I don´t earn any money...
-You are apologized , García.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A father says to his son:
- Look, my son, go to look for a hammer to the Peter´s house.
He arrives there and says to him:
-Peter! My father asks if you can lend me the hammer.
The son comes back and says to his father:
-Dad, dad, Peter says he doesn´t want to lend us the hammer because it wears out.
- Damn Peter! - the father says. Well, so... go to look for the our one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
What does a mean do if he finds one sticking-plaster...?
He cuts himself to take advantage of its.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!