viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

JOKE: My God!

   
   Four men and one woman haved a coffee at the Vatican Saint Peter Square and the first man saiys to his friends:
   - My son is a Priest and, when he comes in any place, all people call him "Father".

   The second man says:
   - My son is a Bishop and, when he comes in any place, all people call him "His Grace and Most Reverend".

    The third man says:
   - My son is a Cardinal and, when he comes in any place, all people bend their head and call him: "Eminence".

   The fourth man, very proud, says:
   - My son is The Pope. When he comes in any place, all people call him "His Holiness".



   As the only woman drinks her coffee in silence, the four men ask her:
   - And you?
   She answers proudly:
   - I have got a daughter,
   SHE´S SLIM,
   SHE´S TALL,
   SHE´S A BREASTS 138 CENTIMETERS,
   SHE´S A WAIST 24 ",
   SHE A HIP 34"...



   And...when she comes in any place, all people say:

   " MY GOD!""

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!