domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Brief jokes

Last night, a burglar broke into my house. He looked for money. I got up and we both started to search.
----------------
"Antonia, next Sunday we'll celebrate that we have been married for 40 years. That why I'm going to kill a chicken."
"But the chicken isn't guilty! Kill your cousin. He was the guilty that we met."
-------------------
This is a woman in a car desperate. "I don't understand, there are three pedals but, surprisingly, I only have two feet!"
-------------------
I LOOK FOR A MAN
with a good spelling
for having an intense textual connection.
---------------------
"Take, my son, my grand-mother gave it to my mother, my mother gave it to me and now I take it to you!"
"What is it, mom?"
"A slap in time"
----------------
"CLAUSTROPHOBIA" is the fear to closed spaces. For example, when I go to the bar, I'm afraid that it's closed.
----------------
My wife insists I use the toilet brush but, the truth is that I'm going to use the toilet paper again. I have the bottom full of scratches.
-------------------------

1 comentario:

  1. Mi amiga necesito tu ayuda en el comienzo de este blog...Nesecito un click y me sigas Por fa.....Gracias.!!! ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!