viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

JOKE: Spaghettis



   A lawyer keeps a romance with his secretary.
   After some time, she gets pregnant and the lawyer, who doesn´t want his wife knows it, gives a lot of money to his secretary and asks her that she goes to Italy in order to give birth.
   She asks:
   -"And how will you know that our baby is borned?"
   The lawyer answers:
   -" You will send me a postcard where you must write simply "Spaghetti" so that mi wife doesn´t know it. And don´t worry about anything else because I will entrust with all expenses."
   Several months spend and one day the lawyer´s wife phones him to the lawyer´s office, a little impetuos:
   -" My dear husband, I have just received a postcard very odd from Italy. I don´t understand what it means".
   The lawyer, trying to hide his nerves, answers:
   -"Wait until I go back home, let me see if I understand something..."
   When the man arrives at his house and reads the postcard, he falls down on the floor because of a hear-attack.
   Then, the wife takes the postcard and shows it to him saying:
   -" I don´t understand, doctor: he only read the postcard. Look at this message: "Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti: three with sausage and meatballs and two with clams."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for your comment! See you soon! A kiss!